In 2002, in the cause of modesty and good taste, we introduced the Longtail T® Shirt. A little bit of innovation – more length in the shirt body – solved an age-old problem: the infamous, much feared Plumber's Butt. Suddenly, the guys who bend over when they work had new respectability. They were better able to stay in the good graces of clients and stop frightening unsuspecting passersby.
- Longer in the body than ordinary work tees – an ingenious cure for embarrassing Plumber's Butt
- Roomy chest pocket
- Printed label won't scratch your neck
- Reinforced seams and side vents at bottom hem
- Hefty, comfortable 7.4-oz. 100% cotton knit stands up to daily wear and washing
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love – now with a new name.
- Also available in Trim Fit