Best Made Elkskin Unlined Roper Gloves
This glove is designed for calf roping, but there's no reason why something this nice shouldn't be worn every day of the week, for any occasion you see fit. Our Elkskin Ropers are built for the rigors of ranch work, but offer an exceptionally supple feel, and a long-lasting fit and finish. Heavy elkskin is significantly more abrasion-resistant and softer than cowhide, and can be washed in warm water without any repercussions. Made in the USA with fully welted thumbs and welt-tipped fingers, the closed outseams enhance durability and reduce chafing. Our Ropers will be your hand's compadres for years to come.
- Seamless palm construction
- Slip-on work gloves
- Soft, durable fine-grain leather
- Fully welted thumbs
- Welt-tipped fingers
- Closed outseams
- To determine size, measure straight around the hand across the palm. This will be your size in inches. If you have long fingers, add a size.
- Small: 8"
- Medium: 9"
- Large: 10.5"
- X-Large: 11"
- 100% elk leather
- Wash with warm water and mild soap
- Lay flat to dry, away from heat
- Made in the USA