Men's Best Made Selvedge Raw Denim
- Waist: 031
Our raw denim jeans are the real-deal original article, meant to conform to your body over years of wear. Woven by the craftspeople at Nihon Menpu Textile Co. in Ibara, Japan, it’s a truly exceptional fabric. Produced in small batches and slow woven on vintage shuttle looms, the ring-spun yarn is dyed with 100% pure indigo, then singed and Sanforized®. Each pair of jeans is cut, sewn, and riveted in the USA, with a classic fit and straight outseam that’s universally flattering. These pants uphold our commitment to superior quality, from start to finish – if you only have room in your closet for one pair of pants, make it these. Iconic, exceptionally high quality, authentic; simply put, they’re the best of the best.
- Sits just above the waist; easy throughout the thigh and leg, straight leg opening
- Custom shank fly closure
- Custom rivets at stress points on pockets
- Two front pockets
- Two back patch pockets
- Single coin pocket on wearer’s right
- Branded patch on back right waistband
- Branded brushed nickel shank buttons
- Branded copper rivets
- Branded roughout suede back patch
- 16-oz. 100% yarn-dyed indigo cotton selvedge Japanese denim
- Machine wash cold with like color. For best long-term results, wear well and often, without washing.
- Made in USA