Men's Best Made Selvedge One Year Wash Denim
- Waist: 031
In a classic and universally flattering cut, these jeans are broken in and washed to reflect one year of wear, which highlights the marbling in the denim. Woven by the craftspeople at Nihon Menpu Textile Co. in Ibara, Japan, it’s a truly exceptional fabric. Produced in small batches and slow woven on vintage shuttle looms, the ring-spun yarn is dyed with 100% pure indigo, then singed and Sanforized®. Each pair of jeans is cut, sewn, and riveted in the USA., with custom metal hardware and a Best Made branded roughout suede back patch to seal the deal. These pants uphold our commitment to superior quality, from start to finish. Iconic, exceptionally high quality, authentic; simply put, they’re the best of the best.
- Sits just above the waist; easy throughout the thigh and leg, straight leg opening
- Custom shank fly closure
- Custom rivets at stress points on pockets
- Two front pockets
- Two back patch pockets
- Single coin pocket on wearer’s right
- Branded patch on back right waistband
- Branded brushed nickel shank buttons
- Branded copper rivets
- Branded roughout suede back patch
- 16-oz. 100% yarn-dyed indigo cotton selvedge Japanese denim
- Machine wash cold with like colors.