Men's Best Made Mac Coat
- Size: SM
A quintessential part of any good wardrobe, the Mac Coat traces its origins back to 1824, when its namesake – Charles Macintosh – invented the first ever “waterproof” coat. Our take on the classic is a breathable, water-resistant layer designed for three-season wear that’s as functional as it is handsome. Constructed from densely woven Japanese “weather cloth” with a durable water repellent finish, it features genuine horn buttons, a covered placket, and two hand-warmer pockets. Thrown over a suit on the way to work or as a more casual weekend piece, it’s a foundational, everyday staple.
We recommend you order one size up from your usual Duluth Trading size when ordering Best Made tops. This applies to all shirts, sweaters, pullovers, jackets and outerwear.
- A layering piece, intended to be worn over a light sweater or shirt
- Two hand pockets
- Hidden button placket at center front
- Adjustable button tab at wrist
- Interior pocket with loop and button on wearer’s left
- Button throat latch at under collar
- Hanger loop at back neck
- Center back vent
- Horn buttons
- 100% cotton weather cloth with DWR finish
- Dry clean only
- Made in China