Men's Best Made Herringbone Ranger Pants
Color: Cactus Green
These pants are inspired by the fit and functionality of American workwear, and made from an exceptional cotton linen herringbone. It’s a tough, breathable fabric – herringbone was traditionally used in fatigue uniforms – that’s a stylish, versatile, and durable choice. The regulation fit is comfortably relaxed for long hours in the workshop, while careful darting around the back pockets keeps the cut well-tailored enough for a stroll down the street. Each pocket is double-layered and features reinforced bar tacks for extra durability – in other words, they’re designed to stand up to whatever tools (or overstuffed wallets) you tuck into them. They’re the perfect all-day, everyday, multi-season pair of pants: hardwearing, lightweight, and effortless.
- Sits just above the waist; easy throughout the thigh and leg, straight leg opening
- Inseam: 31" on sizes 28" - 33"
- Inseam: 33" on sizes 34" - 38
- Custom fly zipper with tack closure at waist
- Front slash pockets with ticket pocket on wearer’s right
- Two reinforced back patch pockets
- Twill waistband facing
- Herringbone pocket bags
- Natural: 60% cotton, 40% linen natural-seeded herringbone
- Faded Black and Grass: 60% cotton, 40% linen garment-dyed herringbone
- Machine wash cold
- Made in China