Men's Best Made Short Sleeve Supima Knit Pocket Tee
Grown, cut and sewn exclusively in the United States, our Standard T-Shirt has long been a staple for those who demand impeccable performance - even from a so-called "basic." And now selective men can raise their expectations even higher, as we have elevated this wardrobe essential to a new standard of American excellence. The story begins with premium USA-grown Supima® cotton – a rare variety that represents less than 1% of cotton grown in the world. Prized for its silky, extra-long fibers, Supima is the critical ingredient in a tee of remarkable strength, softness and color retention. Naturally, the construction is every bit as exceptional, from resilient rib-knit neck and smooth taped shoulders to the enduring double-stitched hem. No wonder Best Made is the standard by which all others are measured.
- Crafted of USA-grown Supima® extra-long staple cotton famed for its softness, strength and color retention
- 6.2-oz. jersey knit – ideal for solo wear and comfortable layering
- Generous chest pocket, bartacked to prevent rip-outs
- Resilient rib-knit neck with stronger, smoother taped shoulder seams
- Double-stitched hem
- Slim Fit
- Sizing note: XS and S fit slightly larger, XL and 2XL fit slightly smaller, than most Duluth Slim Fit clothes
- 100% USA-grown Supima® cotton
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Made exclusively in the USA – right down to the label!