Root Slayer Trowel with Holster
Battle weeds, roots and invasive greenery with the fury of a seasoned warrior gone mad – the Root Slayer Trowel does the dirty work for you. Lightweight and portable, it has a robust set of serrated edges to cut through rocky soil or stubborn wisteria like a hot knife through butter. This elite garden tool’s more like a weapon than a measly trowel. Conquer encroaching shrubbery, transplant deeply entrenched perennials and rip through roots with frenzied abandon. And don’t forget the signature inverted V-blade close to the handle: a combination twine cutter and bottle opener, so you can crack a cold one once you’ve made that ol’ briar patch submit.
- This all-in-one wonder can do the work of most of your other garden tools – in one handy, efficient package
- Tempered power-coated enamel carbon-steel blade powers through root- and rock-infested soil or invasive plants with ease
- Comfort thermoplastic grip on the flared handle is latex-free and strengthened with a polypropylene core
- Durable nylon holster attaches to your belt
- Blade measures 6.75” long x 3.5” wide
- Total length: 12.75”
- Total weight: 10 oz.