Clip Suspenders - more comfortable than a binding belt
Around Duluth, Minnesota, suspenders are as common as loggers and miners…folks who require rugged outerwear. Our traditional-type Duluth clip suspenders (they attach front and back) offer a comfortable alternative to a binding belt. They’re constructed of 2"-wide nylon that won’t stretch out over time. Strong metal clips bite down on tough fabrics like leather and denim, hold securely all day. Genuine leather back patch includes Duluth Trading logo on the back.
- A comfortable belt alternative
- Attach in front and back
- As rugged and hardworking as the people of Duluth
- 2"-wide nylon that won't stretch and sag
- Strong metal clasps attach securely to jeans and heavy pants
- Leather back patch with embossed Duluth Trading logo
- Fits heights up to 6'0"
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.