Brutus' leather lead does a lot of tricks - use it 6+ different ways!
100% full grain cowhide leather is sturdy, supple and will develop a rich patina with use
Heavy duty solid brass clips and rings have a handsome polished nickel finish
1" wide lead has beveled edges to keep your hands comfortable while you walk the beast
Double-clipped 5' lead can be used multiple ways:
1) Full length lead
2) Clip free end to permanent d-ring to keep 'em on a short leash
3) Hands free – wrap the lead around the waist and clip to floating d-ring
4) Clip to floating d-ring for a crossbody or around-waist lead
5) Clip it around a pole to park your pup
6) Walk 2 dogs! Clip an end to each collar and hold the lead in the middle
Made in USA. Some components are imported.
For dogs who patrol, not stroll
Brutus is a lovable Great Pyrenees, but the big lug is 120-lbs. and doesn’t know his own strength. This is the only lead we know of tough enough to contain the beast. Made of burly full-grain steer hide that’s strong yet supple. Double-ended 5' lead has multiple attachment points – clip around a pole or walk 2 dogs at once! The versatile five feet of lead can be used 6+ ways, including cross body, hands free and double dog duty for when Cassius begs to join the evening reconnaissance patrol.