Soft, fuzzy lambswool is knit into a superbly slouched cap that perches just so on your head. We’ve built the cinched seam right in – so it looks perfect every time you throw it on. Softer on skin than standard wool, it has the same insulating and moisture-management properties that keep cold from creeping in. Delicate flecks of color are spun into the yarn for a subtle play in color, adding just a touch of intrigue for the discerning eye. When the wicked north wind threatens to bite, pull the Donegal Fleck Cinched Back Beanie down over your ears and snuggle into the unparalleled warmth of wool.
- Easy-to-wear beanie is pre-cinched for a natural-looking slouch
- Lambswool blend is warm and cozy on your noggin
- Subtle flecks in the yarn add depth and dimension
- Handsome metal Duluth Trading logo tag
- Pair it with the Donegal Fleck Scarf to tag-team the cold
- 80% lambswool/20% nylon
- Dry clean only