1/2 Gallon Hand Sanitizer
Hand sanitizer has become as essential in the workplace as your tool belt and smartphone. But too often the stuff leaves your hands a sticky mess or your skin feeling as stiff and dry as old leather. Here’s a work-friendlier answer. This convenient push-top bottle dispenses a measured spurt of antibacterial gel that effectively kills nasty germs. Eco distilled from renewable sugar beets grown in North Dakota's Red River Valley, it contains a whopping 80% FDA-approved ethyl alcohol (CDC recommended). Better yet, the formula dries in a blink with no sticky residue, and contains moisturizing glycerin plus lavender oil for a pleasant-not-sweet scent. Remember: clean hands, clean conscience!
- Powerful, eco distilled hand sanitizer rubs out germs
- Non-sticky gel formula goes on quick, dries in a blink
- Contains moisturizing glycerin and refreshing lavender plus hydrogen peroxide and purified water
- FDA- and WHO-approved formula with 80% alcohol
- Brewed and bottled by Lena Brewing Company in Lena, IL, using sugar beets from North Dakota’s Red River Valley
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.