2.7 oz. Hand Sanitizer
- Powerful hand sanitizer liquid rubs out germs
- Non-sticky liquid formula goes on quick, dries in a blink
- Contains moisturizing glycerin and refreshing lavender plus hydrogen peroxide and purified water
- FDA- and WHO-approved formula with 80% eco distilled alcohol made from sugar beets grown in the Red River Valley of North Dakota
- Brewed and bottled by Lena Brewing Company in Lena, IL
- 2.7-oz. spray bottle
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.
Hand sanitizer has become as essential in the workplace as your tool belt and smartphone. But too often the stuff leaves your hands a sticky mess or your skin feeling as stiff and dry as old leather. Here’s a work-friendlier answer. This convenient push-top bottle dispenses a measured spurt of antibacterial liquid. Eco distilled from sugar beets grown in the Red River Valley of North Dakota, it contains a whopping 80% FDA-approved ethyl alcohol (CDC recommended). Better yet, the formula dries in a blink with no sticky residue, and contains moisturizing glycerin plus lavender oil for a pleasant-not-sweet scent. Fits handily in a shirt pocket, truck console, desk drawer, tool box or any place where soap and water aren’t. And remember: clean hands, clean conscience!