2.7 oz. Hand Sanitizer
Hand sanitizer has become as essential in the workplace as your tool belt and smartphone. But too often the stuff leaves your hands a sticky mess or your skin feeling as stiff and dry as old leather. Here’s a work-friendlier answer. This convenient push-top bottle dispenses a measured spurt of antibacterial liquid. Eco distilled from sugar beets grown in the Red River Valley of North Dakota, it contains a whopping 80% FDA-approved ethyl alcohol (CDC recommended). Better yet, the formula dries in a blink with no sticky residue, and contains moisturizing glycerin plus lavender oil for a pleasant-not-sweet scent. Fits handily in a shirt pocket, truck console, desk drawer, tool box or any place where soap and water aren’t. And remember: clean hands, clean conscience!
- Powerful hand sanitizer liquid rubs out germs
- Non-sticky liquid formula goes on quick, dries in a blink
- Contains moisturizing glycerin and refreshing lavender plus hydrogen peroxide and purified water
- FDA- and WHO-approved formula with 80% eco distilled alcohol made from sugar beets grown in the Red River Valley of North Dakota
- Brewed and bottled by Lena Brewing Company in Lena, IL
- 2.7-oz. spray bottle
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.