3 Claw Planter
You wouldn’t be caught dead using a flathead when the job calls for a Philips, so why would you settle for that dusty old trowel that’s been rotting away in the shed for your planting and weeding chores? Instead, up your gardening game with this quality-crafted 3 Claw Planter made for a lifetime of tilling, weeding and transplanting. With proper care, it’ll survive decades of garden chores, in rugged-yet-lightweight carbon steel with a beautifully crafted wooden handle. Better yet, it’s designed to fit your natural grip for pain-free hours of planting peas, loosening packed soil, and dislodging deep-rooted weeds. Get one for yourself and get maximum enjoyment out of your garden time. Makes an awesome gift for all the green-thumbed folks in your life, too!
- A beautiful, versatile tool no gardener should be without
- 3 strong high carbon steel prongs serve a multitude of tasks — plant begonias like a boss, bust up stubborn clods of soil, and uproot pesky weeds with ease
- Handsome, ergonomic 5¼"L wood handle for a more natural, comfortable grip
- 8¼"L overall
- Precision crafted in Japan
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-See www.P65warning.ca.gov for more information