8" Bionic Grip
Lighten up that toolbox and tidy your workbench with the help of a tool that’ll do the work of 13 metric and SAE wrenches! The 8” Bionic Grip instantly grips pipes, fasteners and fittings from ½ inch to 13/16” (13mm to 20mm) with serrated jaws that distribute force around the work surface. Speeds up any project since you’ll never have to swap wrenches and lets you ratchet at rocket speed simply by releasing and regripping the object. Rugged 8” cold-rolled steel handle is cushioned to let you really lean into the job. Get on and get a grip, man!
- Replaces 13 metric and SAE wrench sizes with a single versatile tool!
- Instantly grips pipes, fasteners and fittings from ½ inch to 13/16 inch and 13mm to 20mm with a one-handed squeeze
- Bionic Gripping™ technology distributes gripping force for more torque, less distortion
- Works on hex, star, Torx, even wing nuts!
- Use it in either hand, any position
- Hardened, cold-rolled steel-laminate construction with corrosion-resistant black oxide finish and cushioned handles
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DINP, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product