Adler Canoe Axe
Hands down, the most versatile axe in the woods. And no wonder. There’s 4 generations of know-how built into every Adler Canoe Axe. The head shape is a high-functioning hybrid of felling and splitting with a sizable 4¼" bit that’ll lay waste to any and every cutting job. And that versatility is combined with incredible toughness and built-to-last quality thanks to C45 steel construction with superior edge retention. The American hickory handle stands up to tough use and lets you put the energy into the wood while keeping the size compact enough for saddle packing or backpacking use.
- Quite possibly the perfect camping axe – light, tough and a chopping champion
- Robust 1.35-lb. head adds more momentum to every stroke
- Big 4¼" blade edge makes quick work of splitting and shaving
- Strong American hickory handle with anti-slip coating
- 19½" overall length; weighs 1.9 lbs.
- Includes leather safety sheath crafted in Spain
- Made in Germany by a 100-year-old family business