Ballcaps, kerchiefs, do-rags and gaiters all have their places. But if you want to keep your scalp from sizzling and cram less in your pack, grab a BUFF® instead. Built with UPF 50+ sun protection baked right in, it shields you from harmful UV rays as well as dust and debris on the trail. The seamless construction won’t chafe, while the stretchy fabric is quick-drying, breathable and wicks sweat off skin to keep you dry and comfortable when the stifling heat is anything but. There are over 12 ways to put it to good use too – it can convert from kerchief to cap, headband to gaiter, bandana to balaclava and then some. Pull one over your head and stay cool out there.
Not intended to be used as a medical-grade face mask or as a replacement for N95 respirators as effective measures to prevent disease, illness or the spread of viruses.
- 12+ ways to wear it: cap, headscarf, do-rag, balaclava and more
- Performance 95% REPREVE® polyester/5% spandex microfiber fabric wicks sweat, dries fast, breathes to keep you cool
- REPREVE® polyester made from recycled water bottles
- UPF 50+ sun protection blocks the burn
- Seamless chafe-free construction
- One size fits most adults
- Machine washable
- NOTE: Not an N95 respirator. Not for medical use.