Amazing Dog-Friendly Invention Turns Bathtime Stress Into Bliss
Fido dives under the bed at bathtime? Tries to bolt from the tub when suds-covered? Wait’ll you see this. Clearly the inventor of this tool realized he didn’t have three hands, the typical problem pet owners face when trying to hold the dog, wash him and reach for the hose. Just hook up the water, slip this slim, flexible sprayer on your hand, click the water on and off with a squeeze and have both hands free to hold, spray, wash and comfort your dog throughout the de-dirt-ifying process. Eliminates time and fuss. Leaves pet happy and smelling fresh as a field of daisies.
- Water sprayer and rubber scrubber in one
- Slim, flexible, ergonomic design – one size fits all – left handed or right
- Easy-to-use, one-handed operation – spray water and hold dog at same time
- Toggle water flow on/off with one squeeze
- Soak, scrub and rinse your pet by injecting water deep into his fur
- Quick-connect 8-foot hose, adapters for outdoor water spigot or indoor shower
- Quiet operation, nothing loud or unsettling for pets
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.