Benchmade Osborne Folder Knife
Using a good knife ought to feel as natural as breathing – you shouldn't have to think about opening the blade, finding a comfortable grip or protecting it from the elements. Few knives measure up, but the Warren Osborne-designed Benchmade 940-1 Knife is legendary. Its perfect balance makes it feel like an extension of your own hand, and the3-3/8" blade of premium USA-made S90V steel achieves the best combination of edge holding and sharpness. Carbon fiber scales are lightweight, weather impervious and textured for a sure grip, even when wet – not to mention they won't freeze your fingers like a metal case will. AXIS® mechanism for ambidextrous operation and a rock-solid blace lock for safe operation. Get your own and find out why the 940-1 is the ultimate everyday carry.
- The ultimate USA-made everyday carry, designed by legendary knifemaker Warren Osborne
- Reverse tanto blade crafted of USA-made S90V steel offers the best combination of edge holding and sharpness
- Lightweight, weatherproof carbon steel scales
- Patented AXIS® single-handed opening mechanism with secure blade lock
- Impeccably balanced configuration with a comfortable ergonomic grip
- Reversible tip-up clip position
- Lanyard hole
- 7-7/8" overall length; 3-3/8" blade length
- Weighs just 2.44 ounces
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.