Ben's InvisiNet Head Net
When biting swarms of bugs are on the attack, a protective head net will save your hide. Problem is, most nets obscure your vision so badly, you’ll feel like you’re stumbling around in a blinding haze. Not so Ben’s InvisiNet Head Net. It’s the highest-visibility bug net we’ve found anywhere – so lightweight and sheer, you’re apt to forget you’ve got it on. But it’s also fine enough to keep out tiny gnats and no-see-ums. The roomy design sits comfortably over your head, a ball cap or boonie hat with an elasticized band to keep it in place as you cast a fly or swing a machete. Plus it’s plenty long enough to position over unbuttoned shirts and jackets, with a drawcord at the neck to cinch out the stinging, blood-sucking hordes. Weighs just .7 ounces and comes with its own tiny stuff sack, so you’ll always be ready to stop an insect onslaught.
- Ultra-fine, super-effective bug net has the highest visibility of any we’ve seen (and we’ve seen plenty!)
- Almost-invisible 20-denier fiber knit screen with miniscule 1-mm pore size – keeps out annoying, disease-carrying skeeters, ticks, black flies, gnats and even no-see-ums
- Roomy design sits comfortably over your head, a ball cap, fishing cap or boonie hat – great for traversing swamps, noodling for catfish or any environment where biting bugs attack
- Drop neck fits over unzipped shirts and jackets for ample airflow; drawcord elastic neck cinches out creepy crawlies
- Weighs a mere .7 ounces – so light and sheer, it feels like it’s barely there
- Includes protective stuff sack for handy travel