Best Made 5" Sheffield Kevlar Shears
Made in the legendary steel town of Sheffield, England, by 11th-generation scissor makers, originally designed for industrial use, the baby brother of our bestselling 10" Kevlar® Shears, these small scissors will pack a real punch. No matter the material you cut – be it packing tape, fabric, cardboard, or a bolt of ballistic nylon – you’ll feel an uncanny sense of ease, and left to wonder how you managed life without them. These shears are the perfect household and workshop tool: heavy, indestructible, extremely sharp, and non-stick (tapes and adhesives won’t gum them up).
- Strong pivot
- Heavy duty
- Suitable for: thinner section wire, most cable (of a small diameter), fibre optic cable insulation, string, cord, rope, thread, etc.
- 5" length, 1.75" cut length
- Weight: 4 oz.
- C60 high-carbon steel
- Xylan low-friction coating for protection
- Wipe with cloth between cutting different fabrics
- Keep exposed high-carbon steel edge lightly oiled
- Keep dry; oil if exposed to moisture
- Made in England