Best Made BMC Sinister Bellow
When a good blow just won’t cut it, this is the ace up the fire maker’s sleeve. Bellows get the job done much more efficiently than even the strongest pair of lungs — without making you light-headed. Custom designed in partnership with Blow, the Best Made Bellow is handmade in the Hudson Valley and constructed with an eye to craftsmanship and style. 100% vegan and made to stand up to years of hard use, it’s built with bronze-coated aluminum handles for strength and weight and a heavyweight waxed canvas fabric to ensure the best airflow. Emblazoned with Best Made’s signature Famous Red slash, keep this bellow by your fireplace or campfire for whenever you need a little extra help getting those flames crackling.
- 10" long x 15" wide x 5" thick
- Milled aluminum handles with black anodized aluminum tip
- Poplar top and bottom to minimize weight and maximize strength
- Metal hinge with wooden overlay
- Aluminum, metal, wood
- Bellows can be stored next to the fire, but should be kept away from extreme heat
- If dirty, wipe the exterior with a damp cloth
- It's perfectly fine to hang them from the handles
- Although it's quite strong, be careful to not drop the bellow on the aluminum tip
- Open and close the bellow with smooth, steady strokes. This provides the smoothest airflow to stoke the fire.
- Aim the nozzle at the base of the fire, where it provides the most benefit.
- Keep the bellow about 12-18 inches from the fire.
- A long even stroke is better than short rapid strokes — you're not trying to blow the ashes around, just provide consistent airflow to stimulate the flame. The bellow is very air efficient, so you don't need much pressure.
- Made in the USA