Best Made Brass Flashlight: Mini ML-X
Impressed by the rugged practicality of the Foursevens flashlights, we couldn’t help but ask, “Do they come in brass?” Our collaboration with the Foursevens team resulted in two flashlights that stand a cut above in a world inundated with “tactical black.” The Mini ML-X packs 252 lumens into the size of a 12-gauge shotgun shell and offers seven modes, ready to illuminate a tent or an entire camp. Waterproof to 10 feet and invariably pocketable, this is your every-case-scenario flashlight. A beacon of simplicity and usability, the brass Mini ML-X will age handsomely – in true Best Made form.
- Cree XM-L2 cool white LED
- CR123A battery (provided)
- Lumen range: 1.4 - 252
- Running time range: 1 hr. - 100 hrs.
- IPX-8 rated
- Body length: 2.3"
- Body diameter: 0.8"
- Weight: 1.66 oz.
- 3 brightness levels
- Special modes: strobe, SOS, beacon high, beacon low
- Solid brass body
- Accessories included: battery, lanyard, spare o-ring
- Designed in the USA, made in China