Best Made Brass Flashlight: MMR-X
Impressed by the rugged practicality of the Foursevens flashlights, we couldn’t help but ask, “Do they come in brass?” Our collaboration with the Foursevens team resulted in two flashlights that stand a cut above in a world inundated with “tactical black.” The MMR-X brilliantly integrates USB charging with a concealable micro-USB outlet, and boasts a stunning runtime of up to 35 days. Reconfigurable modes allow you to choose from the full spectrum of outputs or limit your options to quickly access a few, depending on what lies ahead. A beacon of simplicity and usability, the brass MMR-X will age handsomely in true Best Made form.
- Cree XM-L2 cool white LED
- 18650 battery (provided)
- Lumen range: 1 - 800
- Running time range: 2 hrs. - 840 hrs.
- IPX-8 rated
- Impact resistant at 1m
- Body length: 5.47"
- Head diameter: 1.24"
- Weight: 9.17 oz.
- Special modes: strobe, SOS, beacon high, beacon low
- Solid brass body, brass bezel
- Accessories included: lanyard, spare o-rings, USB cable, USB power adapter, flat tail cap retrofit kit, and holster
- Designed in the USA, made in China