Best Made Lambswool Scarf
Much more subtlety goes into the making of a fine men’s scarf than one might imagine. First, and most important, is the choice of yarn – ideally lambswool as ultra-fine and silky as the fibers selected for this scarf. The size is of paramount importance, too – exactly wide enough to provide coverage without excess bulk, and long enough to do a classic “once around” as well as the more protective Parisian knot. Understated eyelash fringe and the intriguing two-tone weave indicate the fastidious attention to detail that defines Best Made®.
- Intriguing and unusual two-tone weave
- Subtle eyelash fringe hem
- Measures a substantial 68½" x 19½"
- Ultra-soft 100% lambswool
- Spot clean or dry clean only