Best Made Stetson Yukon Hat
In the 150 years of American iconography one image remains consistent: the Stetson. Born on the frontier and worn by the stars of the West, Stetson hats are recognizable worldwide as a symbol of grit and fortitude. Best Made Co. is proud to be a part of the Stetson heritage with our exclusive take on the ultimate adventurer's hat. More useful than a fedora and less grandiose than a ten-gallon, our Stetson is both stately and rugged — not unlike something a certain roguish archaeologist might wear. Made with true-fur felt of the "5X" grade, our Stetson is built to shield against the hard suns and winds of the prairie.
- Sizes 7 to 7 5/8
- Brim width: 3" to 3.25"
- Crown height: 4.25"
- Stetson profile: 16
- 5X "Silverbelly" felt, with water-repellent beaver fur
- Brass pin with enameled red "X"
- Gold foil stamps
- Interior maroon silk lining
- Leather sweatband
- Felt, beaver fur, silk, leather, brass, enamel, gold foil
- Interior silk lining
- Brush clean with a natural, soft-bristle brush.
- Made in the USA