Best Made Workshop Clock
With our Workshop Clock, acknowledging the passing hours is optional. Open the box when the work hours need counting or shut it when a project is launched to remove the constraints of time. It's a matter of work ethic: Do the best ideas come under pressure, or when the mind is allowed to wander? Our Workshop Clock is made in Japan to Best Made specifications, featuring our custom "Indicator" typeface and quartz movement with a sweep second hand. The enclosure is built and powder-coated in the USA to the same standards as our strongboxes and toolboxes, and serves as protection from flying wood chips and the errant swing of a 12' timber.
- Box dimensions: 15.25" x 15.25" x 2.25"
- Clock diameter: 12.5"
- Quartz movement
- Sweep second hand
- Clock hangs inside custom metal box, which has hinged hooks for hanging
- Fold-out handle on top of box
- Clock can be removed and hung on its own
- Box made in the USA
- Clock assembled in Japan
- Movement assembled in Vietnam