Big Agnes Sidewinder Sleeping Bag
No matter how you toss, turn or tango when you snooze, the Big Agnes® Sidewinder Sleeping Bag will keep you comfortably warm and cushioned all night long. It’s packed with features designed specifically for side sleepers, like additional body-mapped insulation to minimize side-sleeping pressure points and ensure your entire body stays at a cozy temp. Plus, the bag’s unique shape drapes around your body and keeps all that insulation close to prevent cold air pockets from head to footbox. A cocoon-style integrated hood moves with you while keeping you cozy and features a cinchable insulated draft collar and built-in hand pouches so you can wrap yourself in warmth and stave off drafts.
- Specifically designed to keep side sleepers warmer and more comfortable
- Filled with high-loft FireLine™ ECO synthetic insulation made of recycled polyester
- Additional body-mapped insulation cushions and warms in all the right places
- Draft-free ambidextrous locking zipper keeps chills away
- Ripstop nylon shell and polyester taffeta lining both with PFC-free water-repellent finish
- Comes with a compression sack for adventure and a stuff sack for storage
- Regular: fits up to 6' tall; Long: fits up to 6'6"
- Bag weight: Regular weighs 2 lbs. 10 oz.; Long weighs 2 lbs. 13 oz.
- Fill weight: Regular 28 oz.; Long 31 oz.
- Compressed bag size: Regular is 7-1/2" x 7-1/2"; Long is 8" x 9-1/2"
- Rated for temps down to 35°