Big Ass Brick Bay Rum
You’re itching to kick back and relax, but a trip to some tropical paradise isn’t in the cards? You can still make your escape … straight to the shower, where the beachy, slightly boozy scent and rich lather of Big Ass Brick of Bay Rum will put you in an island frame of mind. The monster-sized 10-oz. brick is 3x bigger than standard bars and lasts a good, long time. Made with pride by Duke Cannon Supply Co. in Memphis, Tennessee.
- A real man's soap, modeled after the rough-cut “brick” soap used by GIs during the Korean War
- Weighs a hefty 10 ozs. and measures 4¾"L x 2½"W x 1¾"D – triple the size of standard soaps
- A “beach-ified” version of bay rum scent combines whiffs of citrus and island spices with a subtle splash of booze
- Looking for more scents?
- Part of proceeds go to support veterans’ causes
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.