Big Ass Brick Beer
One day while sipping a coolie in the shower, Duke Cannon had a brilliant idea: what happens if they add beer to soap? And even better, what if they partnered with Old Milwaukee, who've been making quality domestic lager since 1849? End result…a perfect grime grabber with a surprisingly fresh scent – the lager and sandalwood combination smells just like a man should. In a hefty 10-oz. size.
- A real man's soap, modeled after the rough cut "brick" soap used by GIs during the Korean War
- Made with Old Milwaukee beer - quality lager since 1849
- Weighs a hefty 10 ozs. and measures 4¾"L x 2½"W x 1¾"D - triple the size of most "chick" soaps
- Fresh lager and sandalwood scent - who knew a beer shower could smell so damn good?
- Looking for more scents?
- Part of proceeds go to support veteran causes
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.