Ditch those soaps that make you smell like a delicate little flower and get your lather on with a soap that’s manly in every way imaginable. It’s the handiwork of Duke Cannon, a man who values hard work, bacon and sledge hammers ¬-- and believes the word “salad” should never appear next to the word “bar.” At 4¾"L x 2½"W x 1¾"D and weighing a hefty 10 ozs., Cannon’s Big Ass Brick of Soap earns its name. It’s modeled after the rough cut "brick" soap used by GIs during the Korean War — and still manufactured in the same Memphis, Tennessee, plant that was the primary supplier of military soap for over 20 years. For this rendition, Cannon partnered with Buffalo Trace Distillery to add their award-winning Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky to add a rich, oak barrel scent that smells as good as bourbon tastes.
- A real man's soap, modeled after the rough cut "brick" soap used by GIs during the Korean War
- Weighs a hefty 10 ozs. and measures 4¾"L x 2½"W x 1¾"D - triple the size of most "chick" soaps
- Made with genuine 90 proof Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey for a rich, oak barrel scent
- Looking for more scents?
- Part of proceeds go to support veteran causes
- Made with pride in Memphis, Tennessee