Big Ass Brick Lone Star Beer
In the land of 10-gallon hats, many would scoff at the idea of getting a meager 10 ounces of just about anything – unless, of course, we’re talking about Duke Cannon Soap Co.’s Big Ass Brick of Lone Star Beer Soap. That’s right, even in Texas this stuff is big enough to pull its own weight. For this rendition, Duke Cannon specially partnered with Lone Star Beer, the National Beer of Texas. This beer gives the soap a light, hoppy aroma blended with sandalwood notes which combine to produce a Texas-sized scent. Rinse off with this, throw on your 10-gallon hat and you’re ready to hit the honkytonk.
- A real man's soap, modeled after the rough-cut "brick" soap used by GIs during the Korean War
- Weighs a hefty 10 oz. and measures 4¾"L x 2½"W x 1¾"D - triple the size of most "chick" soaps
- Crafted with Lone Star Beer, the National Beer of Texas
- Part of proceeds go to support veterans' causes
- Made with pride in Memphis, Tennessee
- Looking for more scents?