Duke Cannon doesn't care much for small dogs, appletinis or shows about singing and dancing. He's not the most interesting man in the world (nor does he aspire to be), but he once bowled a 260. And he can fix damn near anything. This is his soap — at 4¾"L x 2½"W x 1¾"D and weighing a hefty 10 ozs., it earns its name. Cannon's soap is modeled after the rough cut "brick" soap used by GIs during the Korean War — and it's still manufactured in the same Memphis, Tennessee, plant that was the primary supplier of military soap for over 20 years. Fresh "victory" scent smells a bit like a freshly mowed lawn – smellin' manly.
Duke Cannon Supply Co. donates a part of all proceeds to support veteran causes.
- A real man's soap, modeled after the rough cut "brick" soap used by GIs during the Korean War
- Weighs a hefty 10 ozs. and measures 4¾"L x 2½"W x 1¾"D - triple the size of most "chick" soaps
- Fresh, manly "victory" scent smells a bit like a freshly mowed lawn
- Looking for more scents?
- Part of proceeds go to support veteran causes
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.