Want honest criticism? Ask an Army guy. Duke Cannon had veterans test their original Tactical Soap on a Rope – while they were glad it kept their bars out of the sand in a field shower, they wanted more suds. So now it's back with higher caliber lathering! Use the orange soft mesh to scrub most of your hide, and the coarse green panel to clean your callused paws and feet. 550-paracord loop keeps your bar out of the dirt and won't mildew like cotton does. Big Ass Brick of Soap sold separately. Get scrubbing, soldier!
- Turns any Big Ass Brick of Soap into soap-on-a-rope
- Equipment upgrade! Improved design lathers even better for more cleaning firepower
- Mildrew-resistant 550 paracord loop so you can get a grip
- Coarse green mesh for scrubbing callused hands and feet
- Softer orange mesh for lathering up
- Pouch only – get your soaps right here
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.