Grill a Burger, Charge Your Tech
Less is more in the backcountry, and this smart BioLite® Campstove Complete Cook Kit lets you cook, boil, grill, charge and more all in one convenient, eco-friendly design. Powered by sticks or wood scraps, the CampStove creates smokeless flames and generates 3 watts of power to charge small devices like phones and flashlights. Any excess energy gets stored in the battery for anytime use. Comes with everything you need for delicious backcountry meals from dawn to dusk, like a KettlePot for sauteing and boiling water, a portable grill for burgers and veggies, and a CoffeePress for mountaintop coffee. The included USB FlexLight illuminates your set up – no need to pack a separate lantern!
BioLite won the 2021 Cooper Hewitt National Design Award for creating innovative cooking, charging and lighting gear that helps protect the planet and empower people living off grid—whether that’s outdoor enthusiasts in the backcountry or those in areas of the world without safe, reliable access to electricity.
- Cook any which way with the included portable grill, KettlePot and CoffeePress
- Burns sticks, wood scraps or pellets so you don’t always have to lug fuel with you
- Generates 3 watts of electricity for charging your phone, headlamp and more via USB
- 3,200mAh battery stores power for later use
- Illuminate your cooking with the included 100 lumen FlexLight
- Stow the CampStove in the KettlePot to save space
- Boils a liter of water in 4 1/2 minutes; fits up to four burgers on the grill
- Includes two stuff sacks for easy organization
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-See www.p65warnings.ca.gov for more information