Hands-free illumination makes navigating a dark campsite infinitely easier. But many headlamps are bulky, prone to slipping, and require heavy alkaline batteries. The BioLite® Headlamp provides ample light in a slim, rechargeable design that’s all-night comfortable. The entire setup weighs just 2.4 ounces and the headlamp only sticks out 9mm from your forehead to reduce slipping and bouncing. A tilt-down front panel lets you angle the beam to your liking, and you can choose from five light modes for the right illumination for any situation. Slide the side clips to easily adjust the fit.
BioLite won the 2021 Cooper Hewitt National Design Award for creating innovative cooking, charging and lighting gear that helps protect the planet and empower people living off-grid – whether that’s outdoor enthusiasts in the backcountry or those in areas of the world without safe, reliable access to electricity.
- Light, low-profile design sits securely and comfortably on your noggin
- Soft, moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cooler and drier
- 330 lumen max output; battery lasts 40 hours on low and 3 1/2 hours on high
- Modes: dimmable white flood, white spot, and white flood + spot combo; red flood night vision and white strobe
- Beam distance: 75 meter spot; 16 meter flood
- IPX4 rated to resist drizzle and splashes
- Micro-USB rechargeable (cord included)
- Weighs 2.4 oz.