Daylight Fuels Your Night Camp Light
No need to rely on batteries or electricity to light up camp – the solar-powered BioLite® SunLight is ultra-portable and perfect for illuminating every adventure. It fits in the palm of your hand and emanates up to 100 lumens of light for up to 50 hours so you can cook, read and relax after dusk. Prop it up on a table or rock using the kickstand, or hang it from a tree or inside your tent with the integrated clip. To charge it, simply prop it up and use the sundial to catch sun rays at the most effective and powerful angle. Three modes – dimmable white, red night vision, and RBG cycle – let you light up your site, see at night without added eyestrain, and even have a dance party under the stars!
BioLite won the 2021 Cooper Hewitt National Design Award for creating innovative cooking, charging and lighting gear that helps protect the planet and empower people living off grid – whether that’s outdoor enthusiasts in the backcountry or those in areas of the world without safe, reliable access to electricity.
- Compact and bright solar-powered light with up to 50 hours of run time!
- Analog sundial helps you align the solar panel with the sun’s rays for maximum charging efficiency
- 360-degree kickstand and hanging clip give you multiple ways to use it
- Modes: dimmable 100 lumen white, red flood night vision, RGB multi-color party mode
- Solar charges in 7 hours; charges in 2 hours via Micro-USB
- IPX4 rated to resist drizzle and splashes
- 3 3/8"L x 3 3/8"W x 7/8"D; weighs 3.4 oz