Blue Ridge Elk Ridge Axe
Many folks opt to keep a general-use knife in their pack, but in the woods an axe is your best friend. The Elk Ridge is the right size for utility and to be a companion in your kit. At 4”, the bit is the right size for camp duties – at 10-½” long, it gives you solid chopping leverage, but it’s designed so you can comfortably choke up the grip to use the edge for slicing. Full tang stainless steel construction requires little babying in wild locales. Plus there’s a combination gut hook and line cutter on the back, and hex-head cutouts in the blade for impromptu wrenching. Throw one in your pack and take it over the next ridge.
- Sturdy 4” bit makes short work of camp duties
- Full tang stainless steel construction with an ergonomic cord-wrapped handle
- Gut hook/line cutter on the back of the axe-head
- Three hex-head cutouts make it a handy wrench in a pinch
- Rugged black nylon sheath has belt loops, secures with a snap
- 10-½” overall, weights 1 lb.