Boker Flitz Knife Polish
Round-the-clock hacking, slashing and slicing is sure to do a number on your everyday carry. And if you want to keep your knife working well and looking sharp, Boker Flitz Knife Polish has you covered. Suitable for metal, fiberglass, plastic and more, a single coat cleans and polishes while removing corrosion and other residue. Plus, it leaves a waterproof protective film to protect against potential water damage. To use, simply deal a dollop of paste onto a paper towel and briskly rub it into your knife. Then buff it out with a soft cloth (or the Boker Polishing Cloth - style #54852) and watch your knife come back to life. The anti-tarnish technology will keep your knife in prime condition for up to six months!
- The polishing paste you need to keep knives clean, corrosion-resistant, waterproof and looking sharp
- Suitable for a variety of materials including metal, plastic and fiberglass
- Creates a waterproof protective layer to keep knives shielded from the elements
- Paste is non-abrasive and acid/solvent-free, so it won’t hurt your knife!
- Won’t dry out after multiple uses
- Anti-tarnish technology keeps knives in good shape for up to six months
- 1.76-oz. tube