Boker Traditional Gentleman's Lockback Knife
World-renowned Böker knives have been manufactured in the City of Blades, Solingen, Germany, since 1869, and their commitment to crafting only the finest toothpickers and pocket stickers is evident in this Traditional Series Gentleman’s Lockback pocketknife. Constructed of some of the finest materials available, it features nickel silver bolsters, brass linings and a high-carbon stainless steel blade. The white bone handle adds an extra sheen of class to any gentlemanly endeavor that calls for a clean cut. Grab one for yourself and maybe another to give to Grandpa. It’ll be true love from the first “click”.
- 6-1/2” extended; 2-3/4” blade; 3-3/4” handle
- High-carbon stainless steel, drop point blade with satin finish maintains a lasting edge
- Flat blade grind for strength and precision
- Bone handle for natural style and durability
- Lockback design protects fingers from blade closing
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, Nickel, and/or Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product