Bronwen Mixed Purples Radiance Bracelet
The woman who designed this stellar line was inspired by early years “lived in motion.” As an instructor of backcountry expeditions in the Rockies, she wanted jewelry that could hold up to the rigors of the great outdoors – and the Colorado rapids, while she was at it. With a rummage through the toolbox and addition of fine metals and gemstones, the Bronwen company was formed – with a focus on adventure and jewelry that could keep up. This delicate-yet-durable bracelet features nylon cordage in various purple tones strung with an 18k-gold-vermeil clasp. Matching 18k-gold-vermeil beads dance along the wrist like river droplets as you move, and a spring clasp keeps the piece secure through sun, sweat, surf or shower.
- Water-worthy construction means you can wear this bracelet just about anywhere
- 18k-gold-vermeil beads dance along the layers of cord as you move
- Layered nylon cords are delicate-yet-strong – and water-friendly, too!
- Marquis-shaped spring clasp keeps this beauty securely on your wrist
- Bracelet measures 7"
- Woman-owned and artisan-made in the USA (some components may be imported)