Bronwen Pyrite Gemstone Necklace
The woman who designed this stellar line was inspired by early years “lived in motion.” As an instructor of backcountry expeditions in the Rockies, she wanted jewelry that could hold up to the rigors of the great outdoors – and the Colorado rapids, while she was at it. With a rummage through the toolbox and addition of fine metals and gemstones, the Bronwen company was formed – with a focus on adventure and jewelry that could keep up. Dress this stunning necklace up or down – the understated design can go either way with sterling-silver and 24k-gold-vermeil components. A faceted pyrite pendant nestles softly in its 24k-gold-vermeil bezel. Strung on a delicate-yet-durable nylon cord, they combine for a hardy piece that’s right at home whether you’re out for drinks or out in the wilderness. A sturdy spring clasp won’t come loose in high activity, either. Stacked up or worn alone, the Pyrite Gemstone Necklace is built tough and stays put through sun, sweat, surf or shower.
- Water-worthy construction means you can wear this necklace just about anywhere
- Faceted pyrite teardrop pendant is captured in a subtle 24k-gold-vermeil setting
- 24k-gold-vermeil beads and sterling-silver drops are strung on delicate-yet-strong nylon cord
- A circular spring clasp keeps this beauty securely around your neck
- Necklace measures 18"
- Woman-owned and artisan-made in the USA (some components may be imported)