Bronwen Waterweave Bracelet
The woman who designed this stellar line was inspired by early years “lived in motion.” As an instructor of backcountry expeditions in the Rockies, she wanted jewelry that could hold up to the rigors of the great outdoors – and the Colorado rapids, while she was at it. With a rummage through the toolbox and addition of fine metals and gemstones, the Bronwen company was formed – with a focus on adventure and jewelry that could keep up. This delicate-yet-durable bracelet features blue cord braided tightly around faintly iridescent Czech glass beads for a pretty herringbone effect. A bone bead cinches this adjustable bracelet snug-as-you-please for a custom fit. Stack it up or wear it alone – the Waterweave Bracelet’s built tough and stays put through sun, sweat, surf or shower.
- Water-worthy construction means you can wear this bracelet just about anywhere
- Faceted aqua-toned Czech glass beads are clustered in a tight braid to create a herringbone effect
- Hardy cords are delicate-yet-strong – and water-friendly too!
- Bone-bead cinch closure is fully adjustable for a custom fit
- Woman-owned and artisan-made in the USA (some components may be imported)