BUFF Coolnet UV+ Insect Shield Headwear
- Size: ONESIZE
When the sun is searing and bugs are biting, heading outdoors in the buff might seem to be inviting disaster – but not when you're equipped with BUFF® Coolnet UV+ Insect Shield® Headwear. You can wear this silky, seamless knit tube in any of a dozen ways – as a headband, hair tie, dust mask, balaclava, and more. The ultra-light 95% polyester/5% elastane fabric with HeiQ® cooling technology vaporizes moisture and disperses body heat to actively reduce body temperature. Bugs buzz off, too, thanks to odorless, invisible Insect Shield® protection. UPF 50+ sun blocking stops a burn. And a Polygiene® fabric treatment fights odor, so you can wear your BUFF more and wash it less. Your BUFF is so indispensable, you'll feel naked without it!
BUFF® performance head and neckwear are not intended to be used as medical-grade face masks or as a replacement for N95 respirators as effective measures to prevent disease, illness, or the spread of viruses.
- Packable, comfortable protection from biting bugs, burning sun, sweat and stink
- Invisible, odorless Insect Shield® protection repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and no-see-ums
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable and versatile – wear it more than a dozen ways!
- 95% Repreve® recycled polyester/5% elastane knit has incredibly comfortable 4-way flex
- UPF 50+ protection from sunburn
- HeiQ® technology vaporizes moisture and disperses body heat
- Polygiene® fabric treatment fights odor
- One size fits most
- Machine or hand wash