BUFF Coolnet UV+ Insect Shield Multifunctional Headwear
- Size: ONESIZE
Color: Military Green
When the sun is searing and bugs are biting, heading outdoors in the buff is inviting disaster – unless you’re in the BUFF® Coolnet UV+ Insect Shield Multifunctional Headwear. You can wear this silky, seamless knit tube in a dozen ways – as a headband, dust mask, balaclava, gaiter and more. The ultra-light 95% polyester/5% elastane knit with HeiQ® cooling technology vaporizes moisture and disperses body heat to actively reduce body temperature. Bugs buzz off, thanks to odorless, invisible Insect Shield® protection. UPF 50+ protection blocks a sunburn. And the Polygiene® fabric treatment fights odor, so you can wear your BUFF more and wash it less. It’s so indispensable, you’ll feel naked without it!
Not intended to be used as a medical-grade face mask or as a replacement for N95 respirators as effective measures to prevent disease, illness, or the spread of viruses.
- Packable, comfortable protection from burning sun, biting bugs, sweat and stink
- Invisible, odorless Insect Shield® protection repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and no-see-ums
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying 95% Repreve® recycled polyester/5% elastane knit has incredibly comfortable 4-way flex
- UPF 50+ protection from sunburn – recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV protectant for covered area
- HeiQ® technology vaporizes moisture and disperses body heat
- Polygiene® fabric treatment fights odor
- Wear it multiple ways – as a neckerchief, sun guard, face mask, hood, balaclava, cap, do-rag, headband and more!
- Measures 20-½” long – one size fits most
- Note: Not N95 respirator. Not for medical use.