Maybe you’re not into big floppy sun hats or greasy sunscreen that stings your eyes and makes you smell like a walking piña colada. Lucky for you, there’s a better, saner way to block sunburn on the job or on the water: the BUFF® UVX Mask. This stretchy tube gently conforms to the contours of your head and face, then flares at the bottom to shade neck and shoulders to stay put when casting a bait or manning a shovel. The smooth, wicking fabric is so lightweight, it feels barely there – yet provides UPF 50+ protection that blocks 98% of the sun’s burning UV rays. Laser-cut vent holes at the nose and mouth improve airflow and keep your sunglasses from steaming up. Slip one on and stop the sun from tanning your hide!
- UPF 50+ sunburn-blocking action stops the sun from scorching your hide
- 2-way flexing fabric hugs your head, stays put without chafing or bunching
- Moisture-wicking fabric pulls sweat from skin, dries in a flash
- Flanged design for better neck and shoulder coverage
- Laser-cut vent holes for free airflow that won’t fog your sunglasses
- Pill-resistant 85% polyester/14% elastane fabric is recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV protectant for covered areas