We’ve gotta hand it to the skin protection pros at BUFF® – their Aqua Gloves™ are a must-have for anyone looking to spare their hands from the ravages of sun, surf and sharp gill plates. Built with advanced engineering from chafe-free bonded cuff to agile three-quarter-length fingers, they feel as light and comfortable as a second skin. Yet the stretchy 80% polyester/20% elastane fabric provides UPF 50+ protection that filters out 98% of burning UV rays. Silicone “tread” on palms and fingers give you a no-slip grip on a rod butt or net handle – because you don’t want fumbling fingers to be the reason the big one got away!
- Lightweight, incredibly agile gloves provide UPF 50+ sunburn protection
- Silicone gripper palm for a slip-free grasp when netting a trophy
- Three-quarter finger length frees up fingertips to tie a perfect Palomar knot
- Extra-durable double-layer fabric between index finger and thumb
- 80% polyester/20% elastane fabric is recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV protectant for covered areas
- Pull tabs at wrist and middle finger for easy on/off, even when wet
- Medium fits 8" to 9" palm circumference; Large fits 9" to 10" palm circumference