Burt's Bees Almond and Milk Hand Cream
Use it just once and you’ll wax enthusiastic about the rejuvenating effects of this rich, creamy lotion. Ideal for dry, sore and weathered skin, the medium-weight formula combines natural sweet almond oil, aloe, milk to hydrate, soothe and promote healing. Even better, natural beeswax conditions skin and seals in moisture, so hands stay hydrated and feel softer longer. No wonder it has swarms of fans!
INGREDIENTS: Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, water, beeswax, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, kaolin, natural fragrance*, tocopherol, nonfat dry milk, carrageenan, glycine soja (soybean) oil, stearic acid, glucose, sodium borate, sodium chloride, citric acid, sucrose, lactoperoxidase, glucose oxidase, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, potassium iodide, potassium thiocyanate, eugenol, linalool
- 99% natural formula moisturizes, rejuvenates and protects dry, weathered skin
- Rich in cold-pressed almond oil, revered for hundreds of years for its soothing moisturizing properties
- Aloe, milk and Vitamins D and E soothe and promote healing
- Natural beeswax conditions skin and seals in moisture
- Great for softening dry, chafed knees, elbows and heels, too!
- Positively no nasty parabens or phthalates
- 2-oz. bottle
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.