CamJam Cord Tightener - 4 Pack
You may be adept at the sheet bend, surgeon knot or the uni-to-uni, but even a master knot tier can wish for a reliable, easier-to-execute solution. Which is exactly what the Nite Ize CamJam offers. This compact, ingenious tool combines a carabiner clip with a locking cam mechanism that works with a simple pull of a cord to join two lines and keep them taut. Great for hanging and securing tarps, tents, blinds and more. It’s corrosion-resistant aluminum body has a load limit of 280 lbs., with a break strength of 837 lbs., perfect for securing any mount of chow in a bear bag on your campsite. And the line tension releases easily just by rotating the cam lock lever. Compatible with rope up to 3/16” dia., covering most elastic-, shock- and paracord. Grab this set of four and you’ll wonder why you didn’t cut through all the knotty clutter sooner!
- Carabiner and cam lock system keeps rope up to 3/16” dia. Taut
- Simple to release – just rotate the cam locking lever
- Rates for up to 280 lb. loads with 837 lb. break strength
- Just 2-¾”L, weighs just 1.5 oz.
- NOTE: Not for use where disengagement could result in bodily injury or property damage. NOT for climbing.