Caribbean Blue Bone Mini Trapper
Nonchalantly slide this stunner out of your pocket to whittle a toothpick or slice an apple, and watch your buddies gape in slack-jawed admiration. And who can blame them? Your eyes can’t help but linger on the glittering blue sawcut jigged bone handle. Yet the Caribbean Blue Bone Mini Trapper is as practical as it is pretty. It carries full-length clip and spey blades that offer remarkable versatility in a compact EDC. And it’s durable, too, thanks to the extraordinarily strong Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel that combines exceptional edge-holding ability and corrosion resistance. Better grab yours now, because a knife this remarkable only comes along once in a blue moon.
- With its glittering Caribbean Blue jigged bone handle, this knife can’t help but turn heads
- Case oval script shield shows its respected provenance
- Tru-Sharp™ high-carbon surgical steel blades stay razor-sharp long after lesser blades lose their edge
- Equipped with full-length clip and spey blades for maximum versatility
- 3½” closed; weighs 2.7 oz.
- Arrives packed in a tidy box for easy giving
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.